Thursday, March 24, 2016

LIME TREE

I have been making new support stands for my garden tomatoes this year.  Pat saw them and asked if I could make a new support stand for our Lime tree.  I have now finished that project and the tree is on the new stand.  The following pictures show the old supports I was using to hold the limbs up, three Limes on the tree now and the new stand with the tree.

These were the paper clips and rubber bands that were attached to wooden dowel rods that were stuck in the dirt around the tree.  They did the job, but were about worn out.


More of the supports.


The beginning of this years crop.


This is the new stand.


This is the new stand with the tree installed.  There are more cross supports that I will install after the limbs get settled down some.   


Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment