Sunday, March 27, 2016

EASTER MORNING 3/27/2016

It really looked more like Christmas time this morning than Easter.  I guess March is going out like a Lion.  It will all be gone by the middle of the coming week as temperatures are suppose to be in the 50's and maybe even 60.  I guess it is pretty for now even though I am not a big fan of snow.

A shot of the backyard with the frosty Maple tree.


Another backyard shot with the frosty trees.


Bird Feeder City.


It doesn't show real well in this picture, but I still get a kick out of how the water turns black from the white snow for a short period of time.  The river was closer to a light brown color yesterday.


Front yard.


My garden spot is in front of the white fence.  Be glad when I can start planting.


No grilling today.


Hope you have a great Easter.

Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment