Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Camera

I got my new Nikon D5200 camera yesterday.  It is going to be a learning process as to how to use it.  I also got a telephoto lens with it that should make it a lot easier to take the bird pictures as well as many other shots.  The following three pictures were taken with the standard lens and are the first three that I have taken.

This is the very first picture I took.  It is a picture hanging on the wall behind the kitchen table.


This is the second picture I took.  Pat is looking good, but didn't want me to publish her picture.


This is the view we have out the back side of the house.  The big white mansion in the center is probably about a mile away as the crow flies.  Using the telephoto lens should bring it in a lot closer.


That's the show for now.  I am sure there will be a lot more pictures in the future.

Patrick

2 comments:

  1. The camera was a great choice! I have heard a lot of good things about it. The pictures look great. Love the blue sky and the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally back on the computer! Pictures do look great, and you will have so much fun with your telephoto lens.

    ReplyDelete