Sunday, July 13, 2014

The New Big Red

Back on March 25th of this year, I made a deal for a new 2015 GMC Yukon XL and the dealer ordered it telling me it would only be 8 weeks or so until I got it.  This past Friday July 11th, I was finally able to go pick it up and that was only after the dealer was able to find a vehicle like I ordered that he could get from another dealer in Spearfish South Dakota.  GMC still hasn't started the production of the one the dealer ordered back in March.  There were many excuses by GMC, but it seems it is just a case of poor planning and preparation for the release of a new model year.  This new model has more "bells and whistles" than there is time to go into.  It will take us awhile to learn how to use and operate all of them.  I can say right now that it drives and rides like a dream.  The following pictures show the outside.  It is not as bright as when we got it because we went to the cities yesterday and had to drive through some small rain storms both going and coming home.
 
Drivers side
 
 
From the rear
 
 
 Front and passenger side
 
 
Passenger side
 
 
Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment