Monday, December 16, 2013

Small Group

This year's Anderson family get-together was smaller than usual mainly due to illnesses.  We had enough food left to send home with everyone that came so nothing went to waste - lots of "care packages" as my Dad would say.
 
 Watching the Vikings winning.
 L-R: Herb May (my niece's husband); my brother, Jerry; niece, Kaylyn; and half of my sister, Joanne. 
 
 
I did a good job of getting the back of my sister, her granddaughter, Brandi, is facing us and her grandson, Brady, in the back.  These are Kaylyn's children.
 
We missed Joanne's husband, Jim, this year too.  He's currently in a rehab facility recovering from a hip replacement.  We fixed him a big plate of food along with some goodies that he can share. 
 
Hopefully, everyone that was sick will be well by Christmas and we're hoping next year to be back to a full house.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a good time. Family getting together is always good!

    ReplyDelete