Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Normal

As we mature, the term "new normal" keeps cropping up.  I think it pertains to adapting to changes in our way of living.  That's what I have to learn now with our new flooring that was completed yesterday.  These are my new tools that I have to "adapt" to using now for cleaning: 
We were told by the flooring company that steam mops should not be used on laminate floors.  That wasn't what I wanted to hear but can understand their reasoning.  My steam mop has been retired to the basement but I can't quite give it up completely yet.
It's all worth whatever changes I have to go through to have the new floors done and looking like this now.
 
In place of this:
We're hoping there aren't any more unexpected surprises, we've had enough excitement for one year.  I think we've adapted to our new normal too.

2 comments: